This forum has moved, please join us on github discussions. We will keep these old posts available for reference. Thank you!

A little lost about including bootstrap, and a few other things

Ok I’m slightly lost. I’ve installed apostrophe and have it up and running, but I’m having a few issues.

1. How would I go about adding bootstrap in a way that it doesn’t override my site.less file? I was trying to use it through cdn but I can’t seem to get it working so that I know it’s not overriding that. I’ve even got it added as a module through npm, but I can’t seem to figure out how to include the jquery to get it working that way

2. How do I override the apostrophe-blog templates so I can use my layout.html in combination with it?

I think I figured out my css issues-ish. I’m still working on converting the layout so it works. I just can’t get my content class from the file to work, may have to re-write that section. But still struggling even though I’ve made folders in my lib/modules for the pages and widgets following the structure it had in node modules. It shows my default layout wrap I had going on, but not the editor as far as I can tell so one can actually write the article.