- Factored out a getBaseUrl method for apostrophe-pages, allowing overrides of this that pay attention to req.
- Report pageBeforeSend errors and failures to load the global doc properly, don’t silently tolerate them.
- Documentation corrections. Thanks to Frederik Ekelund
- Safely ignore widgets with no manager.
- When autoconfiguring the hostnames feature based on the legacy subdomains setting, keep port numbers unless they are 80 or 443.
- Override getBaseUrl method of apostrophe-pages to push out the right absolute URLs based on the hostnames option.
- A module may now override its own options (for instance, via editable) without the apos.modulename prefix.
- Widget modules may override their own options only, via editable. These overrides are honored only while that specific widget is being rendered. That is, they are accessible from a module.getOption call made from widget.html or something invoked by it. Because they are not full-page experiences, widgets may not override the options of other modules.
- piecesPerBatch option for performance. Still defaults to processing 100 pieces at a time, but if your pieces are uncomplicated you can process them faster.
- Support for the hostname option of apostrophe-workflow.