This forum has moved, please join us on github discussions. We will keep these old posts available for reference. Thank you!

Questions regarding new in progress localization and workflow module

The in progress localization and workflow module was provided to me at this location https://github.com/punkave/apostrophe-workflow/tree/2.x

I was able to follow the directions on GitHub to get it enabled and working on my exiting project.

I did however notice a few things that seemed not to be working correctly. But this could just be my user error so if somebody can point out what I am doing wrong for the following issues I will be very grateful.

1. The reorganize feature just throws an error when I try to access it. The error is: “The server did not respond or you do not have the appropriate permissions.”

2. I figured out how to give a specific SLUG for a specific page/local and I created SLUGS like: “ca/fr/lp/new-page”, and “ca/fr/lp/new-page”, and “/lp/new-page” but… when I go into live view the URLS seems to automatically change (without me requesting that). They change to: “/ca/fr/lp/new-page7”, “/en/ca/lp/new-page7”, and “/lp/new-page2”. Can anybody explain why that is happening and how I can have the live view SLUGS match the draft SLUGS.