- Widget schemas now support the
defproperty for fields. This always worked for pieces and pages.
- Accommodations for functional testing in nightwatch. The currently active Apostrophe modal, and all of its proxies such as its controls that are in a separate div for presentation reasons, now has the attribute
data-apos-modal-currentwhich is set to the class name of the modal. This powers the new apostrophe-nightwatch-tools module, which provides reusable commands and steps that can be used to create test projects similar to our apostrophe-enterprise-testbed. Testing with the enterprise testbed project is a standard part of our release process.
- Previously if workflow was in use slugs could not be reused by new pages when the original page was in the trash. This has been addressed; the slug is now deduplicated in the same way that email addresses and usernames of users are when in the trash.
- The infinite scroll feature of
apostrophe-pieces-pagesnow works as documented with the styles provided. The code is also more efficient and scroll events are throttled for performance. Thanks to Lars Houmark.
- Various UX fixes, thanks to Lars Houmark and various members of the Apostrophe team.
Apostrophe 2.59.1 released: def property for widget schemas, infinite scroll fixes, functional tests and more