- Fields of type
checkboxesnow play nicely with the
- Improved validation of integers and floats. Thanks to Lars Houmark.
- The “Global” dialog box now follows the same pattern as that for other piece types, which means that the workflow dropdown menu is available if workflow is present.
- Options may be passed to the
express.staticmiddleware that serves the
publicfolder, via the
staticoption of the
apostrophe-expressmodule. Thanks to Leonhard Melzer.
apostrophenow depends on
bluebirdproperly and there are no lingering references to the wrong version fo
lodash. Formerly we got away with this because some of our dependencies did depend on these, and npm flattens dependencies. Thanks to Leonhard Melzer.
- The new
eslint-config-punkaveruleset is in place, and includes a check for “unofficial dependencies” in
requirecalls that could go away suddenly.
fieldAttributesmay be set on form fields themselves, similar to the existing
attributesproperties that are applied to the
fieldset. Thanks to Lars Houmark.
- The “Pages” admin UI now includes a “New Page” button, in addition to the usual “reorganize” functionality. Thanks to Lars Houmark.
- Fixed a crash when an
apostrophe-pieces-widgetis configured to always show all pieces via
by: 'all'. Thanks to Aurélien Wolz.
- General UI styling improvements and fixes.
Apostrophe 2.60.1 released: user interface fixes, corrected dependencies, more validation of code and data, and general UI improvement