- New “secrets” feature in
apostrophe-usersmakes it easy to hash other “secrets” similar in spirit to passwords.
- This feature is now used for password reset tokens, making them more secure.
- Additional joins can now be added to the schema of a widget that extends
- Brute force password attacks against an Apostrophe server are now more difficult. Thanks to Lars Houmark.
- Tolerant sanitization of array items while they are still in the editor. This avoids confusion caused by
requiredfields in the array editor.
- Error messages now behave sensibly when multiple label elements appear in a field. Thanks to Lars Houmark.
- Fix background color on notification on uploads when file extension is not accepted. Thanks to Lars Houmark.
- If you can’t move a widget out of an area, you can no longer move widgets into that area either (movable: false is fully enforced). Thanks to Fredrik Ekelund.
- New browser-side events are emitted during the attachment upload process, and the built-in facility that delays the saving of a form until attachment uploads are complete has been fixed. Thanks to Lars Houmark.
- Fixes to the active state display of array items. Thanks to Lars Houmark.
- Contributor Guide expanded with lots of new information about practical ways to contribute to Apostrophe.
- Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct added to the project. The Apostrophe community is a welcoming place, and now is a great time to lock that in for the future.