- Email schema field type added. Thanks to Andrea Di Mario.
- Developer warnings for bad
showFieldsconfiguration now apply to all field types that support
- Schemas are now validated for nested
objectschemas, giving developers more information to help them fix their code.
poll-notificationsAPI now runs as middleware that is scheduled as early as
req.userbecomes available, avoiding the overhead of loading
req.data.globalin this frequently polled API.
poll-notificationsAPI does not crash if the
aposobject has been destroyed. This is not an issue for typical sites. However, this fix removes scary error messages displayed by the very useful apostrophe-monitor module, which is similar to
nodemonbut specialized to Apostrophe for much faster restarts.
- Although technically released in the
moog-requiremodule, not here, a recent fix in that module bears mentioning because it prevents both
apostrophe-multisitefrom misbehaving when the options objects of modules are modified. Specifically, the modifications are now reliably distinct for each
- The logic that removes certain typically unwanted buttons from CKEditor is now conditional and does not remove them when they are explicitly requested in the toolbar. Thanks to Fredrik Ekelund.
- Placeholder markup when a pieces widget is empty. Although not often used directly, this template is often copied as a starting point.
- An open “add widget” area menu now appears above any hovered widget controls rather than being lost behind them.
showFieldssupport for fields of type
checkboxeshas been restored.
- The “recursion warning” that appears when the same doc is loaded more than 5 times in a single request can now be suppressed on a per-request basis by setting
true. However the runaway loading process is still prevented. This is mainly of use for workflow API routes that examine many documents but are OK with stopping in this situation without generating extra log messages.
Thanks to Michelin for sponsoring much of this work through Apostrophe Enterprise Support.