- Built-in migration progress meter is much improved. The new implementation:
- Does not display anything if the task completes within 1 second;
- Allows work to begin even before the total number of items is known;
- Has a much more stable ETA;
- Does not crop the total off the far end;
- Displays steps/sec (very useful metric for development); and
- Has highly stable formatting (not distracting to the eye).
- Eliminates unnecessary warnings about unconsumed promises in migrations.
Many thanks to Michelin for making these improvements possible via Apostrophe Enterprise Support.
To upgrade your project, type:
npm update node app apostrophe-migrations:migrate
You should also run migrations in production as part of your deployment process. If you are using our standard Stagecoach deployment scripts this is built right in.