- If a JPEG file has EXIF data such as the description, credit, etc. this information is now copied into new properties of the attachment field and made available automatically on corresponding new schema properties of
req.data.globalnow becomes available even before its joins and area loaders are executed, as
req.aposGlobalCore. This allows modules such as
apostrophe-pieces-orderings-bundleto avoid recursive scenarios and performance problems.
- Sortable columns in the manage view can now indicate whether the first click sorts forwards or backwards, simply by specifying the sort direction in the usual MongoDB way with
- Sortable columns can now be toggled from “no sort” to “forward” to “backward” and back to “no sort” again, and the hover state indicates all of these “next” states.
limitByTagoptions of the
apostrophe-pieces-widgetsmodule now correctly remove these fields from the
showFieldsof the select element that chooses how the widget will select content to display.
- To select many consecutive pieces or pages quickly in the “Manage Pieces” and “Reorganize Pages” views, hold down the shift button while clicking a second piece. All pieces between the two pieces selected so far will be chosen.
- Fixed a bug where removing an array item other than the last could cause a failure of the array field editor if the last array item were active. Thanks to anwarhussain93.