A few critical updates this release while we continue our dogged focus on the release of A3 Alpha. As many of you know, Vue 3 has recently been released, and we’re scouring the code to investigate an upgrade path so that A3 can be released with this shiny new framework.
- Fixes to
apos.destroyto properly clean up more resources, particularly helpful with
- When configuring columns in the pieces manager, the
listProjectionoption was accidentally altered in a way that would impact other subclasses of pieces. This has been fixed.
- Properly catch and report errors when initializing a site’s
destroymethod for the multisite object shuts down everything. Used for clean termination of mocha tests and verification that
apos.destroydoes its job properly too.
- Adds documentation on how to roll out themes as a feature.
sup added to the default allowed tags list. Thanks to Julian Lam for the contribution.
Prevents a possible duplication bug when
objectNotation is true.
Adds a note about setting the
baseUrl option in the README.
Embed full 280-character tweets where available, not the 140-character truncated version.
This module imports content from Apostrophe 0.5.x legacy sites to Apostrophe 2.x
-convert-blog-2-slugs, which covers more cases
- Standard mapping for raw html widgets
- Import lockups as nested widgets
- Import blocks as nested widgets
- Optional overwrite of parked pages on import
- Optional import of global preferences document
- Import nested widgets
- Option to rename slideshow widgets on import while still using their typical mapping function to convert them
- Import crops correctly
- Import all attributes of slideshows and images from 0.5, allowing for project-specific reimplementations
Updates ESLint configuration and fixes errors.