This forum has moved, please join us on github discussions. We will keep these old posts available for reference. Thank you!

Welcome to the Apostrophe discussion forum

Use this space to talk about building websites with Apostrophe, best practices, and ideas for development of the CMS itself.

Questions about Apostrophe are welcome here, but please be sure to consult the documentation first. Also consider visiting Stack Overflow and creating a question tagged apostrophe-cms.

Bug reports about Apostrophe should be filed as issues on our GitHub repository.

Also feel free to participate in our realtime chat.

Hell new forum!

and typing a bit more because we need 20 characters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys I am developing a website using apostrophe too… In these days I have to migrate it from a local machine to a server… But the problem is that the new release it doesn’t fit with the path and others… Do you have any solutions?

Thanks,
Jacopo.

Hi ScrumBoy,

Can you be a little more specific about the difficulties you are having? Our 2.0 projects come with working stagecoach deployment scripts in the deployment/ folder, just like the 0.5 projects. We are deploying them side by side with 0.5 projects on our own testing and production servers with no trouble.

Thanks for the quickly answer boutell,
I checked and saw that some transfer failed… Another question… There is the possibility to use a specific font for the apos text area? And how?

Thank you, Apostrophe CMS is a great software. I am building a business directory website, hope I get it ready soon, I am reading and learning everyday.

Regards,
Diego

1 Like